Revolut Gateway for WHMCS allows you to accept credit card payments via Revolut in WHMCS. In order to use this payment gateway you need a Revolut Merchant account. Revolut Merchant is a brilliant and cheaper alternative to Stripe. You can find more information about Revolut Merchant at: revolut.com/business/help/merchant-accounts
By using this payment gateway, you will receive credit card, debit card and Revolut payments into your Revolut Merchant account, which is part of your Revolut Business account.
WHMCS Versions Supported
Currently this payment gateway supports the following versions of WHMCS:
- 7.10 (legacy)
A separate installation (zip) file is available for each of these versions, so make sure you download the correct version.
Card Payment Features
- A credit card input form provided by Revolut is shown on your website checkout page.
- Credit card information is securely stored on Revolut secure servers with PCI-DSS compliance.
- Credit card tokens are saved in your WHMCS installation for automatic capture of funds and customer convenience.
- Worldwide credit card payments are supported.
- The following currencies are supported by Revolut for card payments: AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, SEK, SGD, TRY, USD and ZAR.
- Refunds can be issued from within WHMCS.
- Existing card tokens can be deleted and new card pay methods can be added within WHMCS.
- Revolut webhooks update WHMCS invoice status when pending payments are completed.
Revolut Pay Features
- Version 2 of the Revolut Gateway for WHMCS supports Revolut Pay, allowing Revolut users to pay without using a credit or debit card.
- Supported currencies for Revolut Pay are AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, ISK, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD and ZAR.
- Revolut Pay transaction fees are lower than card payments.
- Copy the provided files to your WHMCS directory
- Go to your WHMCS admin, Setup -> Payments -> Payment Gateways
- Activate Revolut
- Enter your license key and your API key
- Save changes and start accepting payments
This payment gateway requires a license to be used at all times. You can purchase a 1-year license and extend it every year. You will receive license expiry reminders 14 days as well as 1 day prior to the expiry date of the license, to prevent the payment gateway from being unusable. The license will be stored in your WHMCS instance and will periodically be validated against the license server. If the license server is unreachable for any reason, the payment gateway will continue to work as usual for a reasonable preconfigured period of time.
Documentation for this module is available here.